The Six Benefits SEO Will Have On Your Business

SEO (Search Engine Optimization is an important ingredient for any business. You are not going to be able to move forward with your customer base without it. We have compiled a list of 10 reasons why you should consider using SEO if you have not done so already.

Low Cost

We did a comparison with Ad Words, PPC and SEO. There is a dramatic difference in the cost. SEO generates free advertising. You are going to be at the top of the list organically. That means you do not need to pay for the detail. Those who have pad ads are going to see their revenue drop when the traffic dies down. That $10 you earned when someone clicks on your ads are going go bye-bye. Your traffic is going to stay the same with SEO, and it costs you nothing.

Your Traffic

The results are not going to be immediate, but your traffic is going to grow steadily over time. You are going to get your traffic organically. In other words, you do not need to pay for your audience, unlike other options. It is similar to saying, “I do not need to pay for my compliments because they happen naturally.” Organic traffic shows who is genuinely interested in you versus who is just a flash in the pan.

SEO and Google

People trust Google and they trust their rankings. They do not trust a company who has to pay for their customer base. I am not saying that using paid ads are bad, but they do not have the trustworthiness that SEO and Google has. People are skeptical of a site that does appear in Google. There is something wrong if you need to pay for your audience and your rankings. Just something to think about.

What About ROI?

ROI stands for Return On Investment. People want to know they are getting their money’s worth, especially advertisers. SEO shows a higher rate of ROI than other sources, including paid ads. You might get 10,000 likes, but only 20 people buy. That does not bode well for a company or its advertisers. Advertisers want to see that people are buying. They want to know their money is being well spent. SEO offers that in ways that PPC or Adwords does not.

Your Competition

The competition is fierce. More companies are realizing the power of SEO. That is why you need to hire someone great to help with your SEO (see New Jersey SEO, for example). The goal is to outrank your competition on Google. You want consumers to buy your product over someone else’s. You need to outbid your competition if you are going to win.

The 60% Takes the Lead

Did you know that 60% of your traffic gravitate to the first choice? The other 40% take what is leftover. That is why you need the power of SEO. Your goal is to be in the 60%, not the other way around.

By |2018-11-14T10:16:25+00:00September 14th, 2018|SEO|Comments Off on The Six Benefits SEO Will Have On Your Business